No Fluff Just Staff (PHX) 2005

29684033 Aba4915151 M

I went to NFJS at Phoenix last weekend. Just as expected, the conference is well organized and speakers are great.

What I did not expect is the kind of comradeship I felt strongly towards fellow conference attendees whom I have never met before. When Larry pulled out the "Core Mac Osx And Unix Programming" from his bag and raved about the bignerdranch.com, I felt connected as I was planning to start learning Cocoa programming and the "Cocoa(R) Programming for Mac(R) OS X" by the same author is on my Amazon wish list. When I noticed Tim uses fisher pen and Moleskine Notebook , I knew instantly that he is a fellow Hipster PDA user for I have the same setup myself.

Although we are strangers, we are alike. We are all "geeks".

Comments

Popular Posts